Benefits of Student Membership
Students pursuing their graduate and post graduate in engineering and technology can apply for IFERP student membership. IFERP encourages and supports students by appointing its members to provide necessary guidance to build and globalize their innovative ideas. With IFERP student membership one could avail a global contact with its professional associated in field of engineering and technology.
- Students members can avail concession in registration fees for conferences ,workshop and other events conducted by IFERP at different colleges, cities of India as well as abroad .
- IFERP student member can publish there research papers at different highly sited journals and transactions .
- The IFERP student members can attain the events held at tech fest of different colleges sponsored by IFERP .
- IFERP students can interact with our professional members and can get advices as well as suggestions to carry out their research activities to complete there project.
- Students members can join Young Research Forum [YRF] which is Indian's largest network of students pursuing engineering .
- Among its students members IFERP will be selecting IFERP Indian innovators (III) with unique innovative ideas as well as creativity.
- Scholarly students members will be provided with scope to take part at overseas events organised by IFERP and associated organisations related to Science, Engineering and Technology.
- IFERP students members with innovative research activities will be funded under research funding scheme .
- Students will be provided with a scopes of industrial visit and avail a working experience in leading industries as well as core sectors .
- Students members can access their membership profile as well as digital library for their further perusal.
- Students members will be provided with free research consultancy, personality development and training classes to grow beyond the curriculum.