Benefits of Institutional Membership
Colleges, universities, engineering research institutes and organizations can apply for IFERP Institutional membership and collaboration. IFERP welcomes applications from engineering colleges and universities for collaboration to work together for academic advancement and research development in fields of engineering and technology.
- IFERP will be conducting international conference every year at the college campus to provide a world class forum and scope for research development and promotion.
- IFERP will be conducting series of workshop for student to reduce the gap between academic and practical implementation of curriculum.
- Concession in professional membership Faculties and professionals of COLLEGE can avail IFERP professional membership at a nominal membership fees
- Concession in student membership the organisation will be granting a concession to the students to apply for student membership at IFERP Young Research Forum [YRF].
- Faculties and students can avail concession on registration fees at conferences, workshop and other world class events conducted by IFERP at different colleges and cities in India as well as abroad.
- Students and faculties of COLLEGE can avail concession for publication for research paper at our highly sited journals and transactions.
- Research Talks IFERP will be appointing its eminent members from abroad, IITs, IISc, PSUs and leading industries to interact with faculties and students of COLLEGE every year.
- IFERP will be conducting industrial visit programs for students
- IFERP will be establishing I-Center of excellence at college campus with full infrastructure of Mac systems were the research activities could be initiated, developed and globalised with a world class infrastructure for research and development.
- IFERP will be providing necessary supports to the college to avail funds under its research funding scheme [RFS]